DVDFab 9 is the most powerful and flexible DVD or Blu-ray copying, ripping, creating and burning software. Also it’s a fantastic file converter which can rip and convert DVD/Blu-ray movies or transfer your files to various portable devices. DVDFab 9 supports all popular video and audio formats, HD video and almost all multimedia devices. This software is simply the easiest way to copy a DVD/ Blu-ray movie. It can copy any DVD or Blu-ray disc with Cinavia watermark, and create a protected disc (BDMV-REC) to disable Civania for playback on PS3. Your entire movie – including menus, trailers and special features – is copied to a single DVD/ Blu-ray with just one click, and everything happens automatically. Backup your entire DVD/ Blu-ray – including menus, trailers, and special features – onto one or multiple discs.
DVD Copy makes backup DVDs in an easy and fast manner. Copy, rip, clone, split, merge, burn, customize, and more.
Blu-ray Copy backs up Blu-rays easily and fast. Copy, rip, clone, burn, write data and more.
DVD Ripper can rip or convert any DVD movie for playback on popular portable and mobile devices, smart phones, tablets, and more.
Blu-ray Ripper (3D Plus) can rip or convert any Blu-ray movie to various formats that are compatible with portable and mobile devices, smart phones, tablets, and more.
DVD Creator allows you to create your own DVD discs/ ISO files/ folders from a variety of videos downloaded from Internet, taken by camcorders, etc.
Blu-ray Creator converts nearly all sorts of videos into Blu-ray format and saves them as Blu-ray ISO files and folders, and even into BDs.
Video Converter can convert videos from one format into almost any other standard format, so that you can view them on different devices.
2D to 3D Converter working together with DVD Ripper, Blu-ray Ripper or Video Converter, converts 2D DVD/Blu-ray/video into 3D format.
• The BluPath analysis tool can quickly and precisely find the right playlist and region code for Blu-ray.
• StealthyClone will help users backup/clone BDs regardless of Sony DADC Screen Pass and other structural protections.
• Lightning Shrink – world’s most efficient GPU-acceleration based Blu-ray compressing technology to rip or convert Blu-rays within one hour.
• DVDFab can solve playback problem of the copy of Cinavia protected Blu-ray on PS3
• Lightning-Recoding technology is the homebrew of DVDFab applied in Blu-ray Copy
• .miniso file can be produced by Blu-ray Copy and mounted by Virtual Drive to simulate ISO image
• Intel Quick Sync makes DVDFab quicker at video decoding/encoding during copy/ripping/conversion
• NVIDIA CUDA and AMD APP accelerate DVDFab’s speed in DVD/Blu-ray/video conversion
• BD Shrink technology enables DVDFab Blu-ray Copy to compress Blu-ray (3D) movies to smaller sizes to fit on blank BD 25/BD 9/BD 5 discs.
• BDInfo will help you get the detailed information on the Blu-ray you are backing up.
• DVDFab supports 4K UHD (3840 x 2160) videos to help you enjoy ultra high definition experience.
• H.265 codec compresses video files to the half size with the same video quality as the original and DVDFab supports it all roundly.
Whats New :
New: Added the support for some new Java protections.
New: New: Added the support for a new copy protection as found on the Criminal DVD.
New: Added the support to remove the Cinavia watermarks found on the Allegiant (US version), Spotlight (2015), Dope (2015), Zero Dark Thirty, The End of the Tour, Adventures in Zambezia and A Single Shot.
New: Added more smaller font size options when adding the external subtitles.
New: Added the support to output PCM audio track for the FUJIFILM conversion profile.
Fix: An .m2ts file missing problem when compressing a Bly-ray full disc to BD25 size in certain cases.
Fix: A problem that the conversion speed is slowed down when converting Blu-rays to DVDs with CUDA enabled in certain cases.
Fix: A green screen problem when converting Blu-rays to mp4 files with IQS GPU enabled in certain cases.
Fix: A problem that the frame rate turns to 24 fps after converting file sources of 29.97 fps to DVD/Blu-ray in certain cases.
Fix: Some minor changes and improvements.