دانلود Skybound Stylizer v7.17.1104.61 نرم افزار ویرایش CSS
Stylizer is the only pro-class CSS editor designed to disallow invalid CSS from ever entering the mix. Everything created is 100% cruft-free. Plus, you’re able to preview your design in real-time, in 8 integrated web browsers. All without any loss in control.
The Stylizer mindset is an epic shift in the way designers interact with CSS. Staggeringly powerful functionality like drag-and-drop adjusting, Bullseye, and a myriad of CSS simplification features cannot be done with standard tools.
Stylizer teaches you CSS subliminally, by simply making CSS make sense. The best way to learn how CSS works is by interacting with a real-time visual tool that reveals how the pieces fit together. So, Stylizer doesn’t get in your way, regardless of how well you know CSS.
Stylizer offers you all the features you need in order to properly edit CSS code.
Here are some key features of “Stylizer”:
Preview in 9 integrated browsers:
– Stylizer’s real-time CSS development extends to 9 different integrated web browsers. On Windows, Google Chrome, Internet Explorer 6, 7 & 8, and Firefox 2.0, 3.0, 3.5, 3.6 are supported.
Online CSS editing:
– The Stylizer workflow couldn’t be easier. Just open up the URL or the HTML page you want to edit, the style sheets are automatically extracted from the page, and you’re ready to start making changes.
– When your work is complete, it can be saved to an FTP/SFTP/FTPS server, a location on your hard drive, or copied to your clipboard. From that point onward, Stylizer remembers where each style sheet is supposed to be saved, and does so automatically.
Powerful color selection tools:
– Stylizer’s color selection tools were designed for maximum efficiency. You can click on a color in your style sheet, adjust it, and preview your changes in real-time, all with only two mouse clicks.
– You’re also able to quickly fine-tune the color with the keyboard. Use the crtl+arrow keys to fine tune the saturation and brightness
Powerful CSS validation system:
– Traditional text-based CSS editing is error prone, because web browsers are designed to ignore invalid CSS. This leads an unproductive waste of debugging time, and ultimately has created an internet rife with broken style sheets. It’s a wonder that the internet works at all.
– Need proof? Browse the internet with Stylizer and see how many style sheets on reputable web sites are littered with CSS errors.
– Stylizer is the only incorruptible CSS editing system that stops bogus CSS from entering the mix all together. Its validation system understands the entire CSS3 selector syntax, the commonly used browser filters (“CSS hacks”), the vast majority of the standard and vendor-specific CSS properties.
– Spend a lot of time copying colors from design mock ups in your image editor? The eye dropper can quickly pull colors from anywhere on your screen. Or, it can be used to extract already-used colors the web page you’re creating.
– Alignment perfectionists will appreciate Stylizer’s Rulers. They can be used to quickly check the alignment of the various elements on your page, or to measure the different parts of your design with the nifty on-screen digital read out.
– In addition to Rulers, perfections will also love the built-in magnifying lens. It explodes a portion of your web page to 8 times it’s original size, allowing you easily adjust those tiny-but-critical details.
– With Bullseye, you’re able to point to an element on your web page and make visual changes to CSS rules that directly affect it, right in the style sheet. Bullseye is such a critical part of the workflow that we’ve assigned it the largest key on the keyboard – the space bar.
– This is one area where the myriad of “developer toolbars” available fall flat—after making a change to a style sheet in the browser, you’re then forced to rummage through the underlying CSS file and make the same change again, which is terribly inefficient.
Full keyboard control:
– Stylizer was made to please the entire skill level spectrum. Whether you like point and click GUIs, or you’re a hardcore hotkey aficionado with a long history in Emacs and have a personal collection of IBM Model M’s, Stylizer is packed with the hotkeys and keyboard control features you need.
Elegant browser filters:
– With some clever CSS, it’s possible to apply certain CSS properties to certain versions of Internet Explorer, all in the same style sheet file. While a handy technique, the CSS syntax to perform this is ugly and occasionally hard to remember. Fortunately, Stylizer provides a clean and efficient interface to apply these filters automatically.
– If you already have all the CSS filters memorized, and prefer to enter them in manually, Stylizer’s validation system will recognize them and accept them as valid.
Real-time search and replace:
– Stylizer features a simple-but-powerful real-time searching mechanism. It understands the full CSS syntax, so you’re able to search for parts of a CSS selector, CSS properties (font-weight), specific values (bold), or full declarations (font-weight:bold).
– When you want to make a replacement, simply type in the new text, and you’ll see a real-time preview of the outcome of the replacement, before it’s actually carried out.
CSS simplification features:
– CSS can get complex. Really complex. Fortunately, Stylizer provides an efficient interface that turns various CSS kung-fu moves into one or two easy mouse clicks. For example, it takes only one click to implement Skybound’s CSS Image Replacement technique on an element on your page, which is the most robust image replacement technique available. Or you can easily add Skybound’s battle-tested Initialization feature (a form of CSS reset) that automagically fixes the broken inheritance models of Internet Explorer 6 & 7. Elements can be forced to expand downward to contain their floated children with just one click.
دانلود Skybound Stylizer v7.17.1104.61 نرم افزار ویرایش CSS